SAEAUT OPCWebExplorer is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-07-03. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
To communicate with a device it is necessary to have communication driver. There are many communication drivers for various devices already implemented as OPC servers and because of this, there are also many various devices which can be accessed over Internet using this product.
1. easy straightforward access to the data using one of two standard predefined views:
- not structured list of chosen data items
- tree view on chosen data items
2. the creation of own visualization application using installed template. To create such an application it is possible to use arbitrary HTML editor. Your web application can encompass data presentation in the form of graphs, animations...
3. read/write access to the devices data
The installation encompasses:
- web application using AJAX technology written in ASP.NET/C# for MS IIS implementing above mentioned standard list view and tree view on the devices data
- our simulation OPC server enabling immediately after installation starting of the demo application showing data from simulated device
- OPC XML DA wrapper which is necessary to transform communication based on DCOM to the communication based on web services
- the product price except of above mentioned installed components and documentation in the form of help file and pdf file covers also 10 hours of our support using e-mail and other forms of internet communication
What you have to do to accommodate to your OPC servers:
1. to overwrite ID of the installed simulation OPC server by ID of your OPC server
2. to prepare list of data items you want to access in pre-defined form
3. create own data views if you like
Working with devices data mediated by our products SAEAUT SNMP OPC server and OpcDbGateway enables even more easy approach. The most laborious above mentioned 2nd step can be replaced by automatic export of OPC server configuration to the proper XML file format which is perceptible by SAEAUT OPCWebExplorer.
SAEAUT OPCWebExplorer (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 4.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 40 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.